Meditech is a fast-growing high-tech company that develops and manufactures “pick & place” robots for the pharmacy sector. We are the most important player in Europe and have global growth ambitions.
Due to positive commercial developments in Spain, Australia and the Middle East, we are looking for a (M / V / X) to strengthen our team (designers, technicians and IT specialists):
You are responsible for installing and starting up our wall machines (MT.MATIC) and for training our customers in the use of the machine.
- You do the configuration of the wall machine (loading program in PLC, start-up and testing touchscreen, configure and test cameras).
- You place the wall dispenser at the customer.
- You do the complete start-up of the machine.
- You provide the customer with the necessary training on the operation and use of the MT.MATIC
- You solve any problems (mechanical or programming).
- You have a diploma of secondary education or a bachelor of technical education in electro / mechanics or automation.
- You have several years of experience as a mechanic / technician in a production environment (mechanical construction, assembly).
- You have a strong understanding of mechanical / electrical and automation.
- You have knowledge of PLC (Berckhoff) and you can read electrical plans
- Besides Dutch, you can also express yourself fluently in French and English.
You will end up in a fast-growing, stable high-tech company with international ambitions. We provide a thorough job-oriented training. In addition to a fun, collegial working environment, we offer you an attractive salary, supplemented with meal vouchers and 6 additional Adv days.
Send your application letter to Meditech, L. De Raetlaan 16, 8870 Izegem for the attention of Gino Ferket or mail your resume to email@example.com