You are responsible for installing and starting up our wall machines (MT.MATIC) and for training our customers in the use of the machine.
- You do the configuration of the wall machine (loading program in PLC, start-up and testing touchscreen, configure and test cameras).
- You place the wall dispenser at the customer.
- You do the complete start-up of the machine.
- You provide the customer with the necessary training on the operation and use of the MT.MATIC
- You solve any problems (mechanical or programming).
- You have a diploma of secondary education or a bachelor of technical education in electro / mechanics or automation.
- You have several years of experience as a mechanic / technician in a production environment (mechanical construction, assembly).
- You have a strong understanding of mechanical / electrical and automation.
- You have knowledge of PLC (Berckhoff) and you can read electrical plans
- Besides Dutch, you can also express yourself fluently in French and English.
You will end up in a fast-growing, stable high-tech company with international ambitions. We provide a thorough job-oriented training. In addition to a fun, collegial working environment, we offer you an attractive salary, supplemented with meal vouchers and 6 additional Adv days.
Send your application letter to Meditech, L. De Raetlaan 16, 8870 Izegem for the attention of Gino Ferket or mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org